Swimming Pool Shut Down Service
Two of our engineers will visit site and carry out the pool shut down service. It is advisable to have had a pre pool shutdown service completed 7 to 14 days before this visit. Alternatively why not check out our closing and opening package?
You may ask why we do this?
In order for the pool shut down to be effective and to minimise the risk of the pool turning green it`s advised that the pool temperature is lowered to 10- 15 degrees before winterising the pool, once this has been done the engineers will carry out the pool shut down which includes the following:
- Reel the solar cover on to the reel system and put the reflective storage winter cover on. (A reflective storage cover will help prolong the life of the cover, if you would like us to quote for one please speak to the service department or engineer on site.).
- Vac the pool to waste vacuuming up all the debris on the bottom of the pool.
- Drain the pool down below the skimmer turn the skimmer ball valve off and add the multi-functional algicide to the pool leaving the pool on circulate.
- Retrieve the winter cover from the store in preparation to place over the pool.
- Place the winter cover on the pool fix down and check for and damage.
- If there is any damage or items need replacing the engineer will discuss the options available with you.
Note: Above price does not include chemicals, where required these will be added to your invoice.