- A HeatForm insulated pool can reduce your pool heating costs by up to 50% compared with a standard concrete pool
- Wall depth options: 0.9m, 1.2m and 1.5m
- No limitations to the pool width or length
- Quick – 10m x 5m pool walls is typically completed in one day
- Easy positioning of flow and return fittings in inverter panel pre-positioned openings
- HeatForm Pool panels comply with the Part-L building regulation
- Made in Devon, UK
HeatForm® the above-ground panel pool that doesn’t cost the Earth
HeatForm insulated pool panels are the convenient and eco-friendly way to build a high quality in-ground or above-ground swimming pool in your home,
garden, spa or school, whilst helping the planet at the same time.
The modular HeatForm panel system allows you to create a pool to suit your requirements – from exercise pools and domestic pools up to large
The panel system is flexible and easy to install. The panels are available in four lengths (0.5m, 1.0m, 1.5m and 2.5m) with three different height options
0.9m, 1.2m and 1.5m for use both in-ground and above-ground.
Manufactured in Devon, UK with insulation made from 100% recycled PET bottles, HeatForm can reduce your pool’s energy usage by up to 50% compared to a
traditional in-ground concrete pool.
Make your dream pool a reality, putting exercise, fun and relaxation within easy reach of your lifestyle and budget.