Homewood Leisure believes in helping you to keep your Swimming Pool in optimum operating condition. To help you with this, Homewood Leisure offers two types of service.
Please contact us for further information and prices.
Once spring has arrived and you wish to use your pool again, it is advisable to have what is called a “Spring Opening”. This service checks the pool and components and ensures no issues have occurred over the winter. Items checked in this service include:
- Removal of debris cover,
- Removing any debris that may have got into the water,
- Checking all pumps and filters are working correctly,
- Topping up the water to the correct level,
- Testing pool water and adding necessary chemicals.
To prepare your swimming pool for a winter closure, Homewood Leisure offers a Winter Shutdown Service. This includes:
- Dropping the water level to stop pipes freezing and skimmers cracking.
- Draining of the pipes, filter, and pump.
- Adding chemicals such as cleaner winter which controls the algae and keeps your pool clean throughout the winter months.
- A winter debris cover* is put over the pool until the following spring this is to stop smaller objects falling into the pool.
*If you have young children or pets it may be worth investing in a safety cover. Please contact us regarding size, installation and price.