HeatForm Sport Exercise Pools
Make your dream pool a reality, putting exercise, fun and relaxation within easy reach of your lifestyle and budget.
HeatForm exercise pools, with with a choice of integrated counter current options, are designed to optimise all levels of training and physical therapy, from intense triathlon training through to gentle rehabilitation.
HeatForm exercise pools are available in two sizes HF SPORT 5000 (2.5m x 5m) or HF SPORT 6000 (6m x 3m) with a water depth of 1.2m. They are suitable for use both in-ground or above-ground installations, indoors or outdoors.
HeatForm insulated panel pools are the convenient and eco-friendly way to build a high quality in-ground or above-ground swimming pool in your
home, garden, spa or school, whilst helping the planet at the same time.
The modular HeatForm panel system allows you to create a pool to suit your own personal requirements, from exercise pools and domestic pools up to large
The panel system is flexible, robust and easy to install. Using our innovative panel system, Heatform pools can be installed either in the ground, half in –
half out, or by incorporating Heatform’s unique frame system, fully above ground.
The pool panels are manufactured in Devon, UK using insulation made from 100% recycled PET bottles. As well as the ecological benefits associated with a recycled product, this insulated system can also reduce your pool’s energy usage by up to 50% compared to a traditional, in-ground concrete pool.
Why Choose HeatForm?
- A HeatForm insulated pool can reduce your pool heating costs by up to 50% compared with a standard concrete pool
- HeatForm pool panels comply with the Part-L building regulations regarding U-Values requirements.
- Wall depth options – 0.9m, 1.2m and 1.5m
- No limitations to the pool width or length
- Quick – 5 x 2.5m exercise pool installed in a week.
- Easy positioning of flow and return fittings in the panel pre-positioned openings
- Made in Devon, UK
- Insulated using recycled plastic bottles