- A HeatForm insulated pool can reduce your pool heating costs by up to 50% compared with a standard concrete pool
- Wall depth options: 0.9m, 1.2m and 1.5m
- No limitations to the pool width or length
- Quick – 10m x 5m pool walls is typically completed in one day
- Easy positioning of flow and return fittings in inverter panel pre-positioned openings
- HeatForm Pool panels comply with the Part-L building regulation
- Made in Devon, UK
HeatForm® the insulated panel pool
that doesn’t cost the Earth
A HeatForm panel pool can be installed indoors or outdoors, above and in-ground.
Liner pools have been around for over 50 years. During this time, the main build technology has not really changed.
A simple concrete pool basin is lined with a colourful PVC liner and filled with water. HeatForm insulated panels have transformed this process, not only making it quicker, easier and simpler to build a pool basin but with the added value
The insulation, which is made from 100% recycled PET plastic bottles, keeps pool heating bills to a minimum by reducing the mount of heat lost into the surrounding environment.
The HeatForm modular panel system allows you to create a pool to suit your needs – from exercise pools and domestic pools, up to larger commercial installations. The flexible system allows for each pool to be easily built and adjusted within half metre increments at varying depths.
“In a market where customer ability and competence is abundant, but lack of specialist knowledge can be an issue
and is often a worry, we feel that this is a product with obvious and genuine selling points which we can confidently
promote knowing that the installation will be simple for the customer and will require less costly and time consuming
support during the installation process”.
Graham Kelsey, Managing Director, Summit Leisure, Wiltshire, UK
Ten Easy Installation Steps
- The panels are connected together and fixed to a concrete base or ring beam
- The filtration holes are cut and pool fittings connected
- The vertical braces are fixed into place
- The low level concrete ring beam is poured to set the base of the panels into position
- The walls are supported and the free draining back fill is positioned behind the wall
- The surround ring beam is poured, fixing the top of the pool panels into position
- The floor is screeded and smoothed to shape
- The liner is installed and water added
- The coping and surround or cladding are completed
- Sit back and enjoy your new pool!
Manufactured in fibreglass, the smooth clean-faced panels are easy to handle and connect together, allowing them to be fixed, aligned and secured quickly.
A typical 10m x 5m pool wall system can be connected together in one day, in any weather. Heatform’s clever inverta-panel design ensures you always have a pool fitting where you need it.
The 1m and 1.5m panels have skimmer and inlet indents, whilst the 0.5m and 2.5m panels have filtration flow and return indents. All panels have an indent for an LED light. These are filled with simple foam knockouts allowing easy positioning of fittings where you require them in the pool.
Encapsulated patented insulation helps U-values to be met in accordance with Part-L building regulations.
The pool walls are supported by easily adjustable bracing bars ensuring the panels remain vertical during the construction phase.