HeatForm® the above-ground panel pool that doesn’t cost the Earth
Manufactured in Devon, UK with insulation made from 100% recycled PET plastic bottles, HeatForm’s above-ground pools are entirely flexible, available in unlimited lengths and widths and with three height options, there is an option to suit all ages and abilities.
Our above-ground pools are quick and easy to install, allowing you to put a pool in a garden, basement or building where an in-ground pool would not always be possible.
A steel support system surrounds the panels creating a strong and sturdy structure, which is bolted to a concrete floor slab. Adjustable elements are built into the design to remove alignment issues and ensure a perfect finish to your pool project.
Each pool can be customised with a pool liner of your choice and you can select from our wide range of Zodiac pool products (pumps, robotic pool cleaners, heating and water treatment solutions) to complete the ultimate pool package.
Bespoke extras include external cladding kits to ensure that the pool reflects your own personal taste and fits with the surrounding environment. Counter current exercise jets can also add an extra fitness element to your pool. Our specially developed end panel can be added into the pool build to incorporate the HF SwimJet*.
* Adapted end panels are also available for most other brands of
To further enhance your swimming experience, optional extras such as
MagnaPool™ can be easily added as an option. An exclusive magnesium-based
water treatment system that helps soothe aches and pains, caring for the
skin and hair and easing muscular problems.
To secure and insulate your pool, why not top it off with a Rollo™ Solar automatic solar gain pool cover, which can increase the pool temperature by 3°C on a sunny day. Open and close the pool with the click of a button adding another level of elegance and security* to the pool.
*The use of handrails will be required to support the cover if it is to be used as a safety cover
Benefits of a HeatForm above-ground panel pool
- Eco-friendly panel pool system, insulated with 100% recycled PET plastic bottles
- Reduces heating costs by up to 50%
- Modular construction allowing easy access to tight spaces such as basement builds and awkward sloping gardens
- Easily adjusted, galvanised steel support frame
- Smooth clean wall panels giving a professional pool build ready for lining
- Fast and efficient installation
- Pre-positioned recesses for filtration and light fittings
- Manufactured in Devon, UK, reducing your transportation carbon footprint