ABOUT THE BUSINESS
Homewood Leisure have been trading for over 10 years constructing, refurbishing and maintaining swimming pools and installing Hot Tubs, Spas and Saunas in the residential and commercial markets.
Our showroom is located on Udimore Road in Broad Oak Brede, East Sussex, where we stock and sell a wide range of award-winning hot tubs, water treatment products, swimming pool & hot tub accessories.
JOB TASK & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assist in the construction of new build swimming pools refurbishments and scheduled maintenance visits to our regular customers
· Hot tub servicing and maintenance, including the cleaning of equipment, pumps, filters & pipe work
· Undertake water quality tests on a daily basis and record findings
· Identify & disclose future sales & service opportunities at each location
· Assist with the installation of pool equipment including, pumps, filters, heat pumps & dosing units, in line with manufacturer’s specifications
· Assist with general swimming pool construction and pre-plumb duties
Perform all other reasonable duties as requested by the Senior Management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Do you have a professional service mentality, willing to multi task and be part of a growing business that prides itself on treating our client’s pools & hot tubs like our own?
To be successful for this position you will require the following skills:
· Excellent customer service & interpersonal skills, priding yourself on your results and achievements
· Be self-motivated, positive & energetic with the ability to think on your feet
· Strong work ethic with an ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
· Clear & confident verbal & written communication skills
· Be physically fit and well-presented
· A willingness to learn & move ahead within a forever changing industry
Previous experience essential
· Able to follow company policies and procedures
· Have a basic IT skill set allowing you to access the company IT systems, these skills comprise of:
o Use of Windows 10
o Ability to use email
o Word and Excel
o Upload and Download of documents to our cloud-based services
o Vend – Till software in the shop (Training will be given)
· A current & clean driving license
You may be subject to a DBS check as some our clients are schools or work with vulnerable persons.
JOB BENEFITS & PERKS:
In return, the right candidate will be given an opportunity to join a friendly work environment and the chance to work on challenging projects within the industry.
What we offer:
· Friendly & supportive team working environment
· Ongoing training for the right enthusiastic applicant
· Company uniform
· Salary negotiable according to ability and experience
· NEST pension scheme
The position will be subject to a three-month probation period after which you will be automatically enrolled in the nest pension scheme.
Application deadline: 29/04/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please email your CV and other relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org